Thursday 5 May 2011

Project Two Propoal


For my second project I have decided to focus on the train station itself, following on from project one. The idea of showing different areas of the train station appealed to me because it is a great way of showing the comparison between very similar places and the emotional connection you have when your in an area like this. 

In this project I will use single shots which come together as a series of photos to show the contrast between the amounts of people at different times of the day inside the hallways and around other areas of the station. After experimenting with different shutter speeds I have decided to use a long exposure as my main focus for my photos, however I want to experiment with taking a fast shot and laying it ontop of the long exposed shot get a real contrast between the in focus and the blurred parts of the photos. I am yet to decide on whether I use black and white photography or colour, so I will experiment with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment